Default Attention Peggy Hall!

Is this paper ok for marine sanitary systems?

http://www.jeremyinc.com/BarackObamaToiletPaper.html

Thanks,

M.D.

"Mac Donald" wrote:

Is this paper ok for marine sanitary systems?

http://www.jeremyinc.com/BarackObamaToiletPaper.html

Thanks,

M.D.

I thought she once said that if you put a square in a glass of water
and it dissolved within about 12 hours, that it was OK.

"Mac Donald" wrote in message
Is this paper ok for marine sanitary systems?

http://www.jeremyinc.com/BarackObamaToiletPaper.html

Thanks,

M.D.

I'm Gregory Hall - Peggie's younger brother. She's currently having an
anxiety attack so she can't respond but I know what she'd be thinking -
"That paper is dysfunctional. The brown stain cannot be removed even with
the most caustic of cleaners but that paper sure will flush very easy - just
like Obama is flushing the economy down the toilet."

--
Gregory Hall

"Rosalie B." wrote in message
"Mac Donald" wrote:

Is this paper ok for marine sanitary systems?

http://www.jeremyinc.com/BarackObamaToiletPaper.html

Thanks,

M.D.

I thought she once said that if you put a square in a glass of water
and it dissolved within about 12 hours, that it was OK.

That's such a stupid statement I can believe Sis said it. . .

--
Gregory Hall

Mac Donald wrote:
Is this paper ok for marine sanitary systems?

http://www.jeremyinc.com/BarackObamaToiletPaper.html

Thanks,

M.D.

Might be a taxing situation~

"Mac Donald" wrote in message
Is this paper ok for marine sanitary systems?

http://www.jeremyinc.com/BarackObamaToiletPaper.html

Thanks,

M.D.

We use 80- grade sandpaper. It is so economical that you only use one sheet.
Not sure why!

DP

Dennis Pogson wrote:

"Mac Donald" wrote in message
Is this paper ok for marine sanitary systems?

http://www.jeremyinc.com/BarackObamaToiletPaper.html

Thanks,

M.D.

We use 80- grade sandpaper. It is so economical that you only use one
sheet. Not sure why!

DP

Barnacle Butt the Sailor!

"Jim" wrote in message
m...
Mac Donald wrote:
Is this paper ok for marine sanitary systems?

http://www.jeremyinc.com/BarackObamaToiletPaper.html

Thanks,

M.D.

Racist.

Why is it racist to display a link to toilet paper that has **** stains on
it from the factory?

--
Gregory Hall

Tim Tim is offline

On Jun 9, 3:32*am, "Dennis Pogson" wrote:
"Mac Donald" wrote in message

... Is this paper ok for marine sanitary systems?

http://www.jeremyinc.com/BarackObamaToiletPaper.html

Thanks,

M.D.

We use 80- grade sandpaper. It is so economical that you only use one sheet.
Not sure why!

DP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5kctaLxq18

Trying to find Peggy Hall claus Cruising 13 July 24th 07 07:58 AM
Peggy Hall? beaufortnc Cruising 4 July 12th 06 10:25 PM
Peggy Hall ? pmiller Cruising 2 August 19th 04 05:13 AM
Q for peggy hall alex Boat Building 5 March 25th 04 12:40 AM
Peggy Hall Jim Donohue General 3 January 23rd 04 12:39 AM