Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Charleston, SC, 54F at 1PM!

I want every global warming government bureaucrat and global warming
scientist to stand NAKED AS THEY WERE BORN with Algore on the DOCK at City
Marina and tell us all about WHY they cost us trillions of dollars in
stupid spending over GLOBAL WARMING....while freezing their asses off in
MAY in CHARLESTON in the SOUTH in 2009!

DAMN IT'S COLD! I have the heat on in May! COLD and RAIN....like upstate
NY or SEATTLE!

Everybody spew out as much greenhouse gas as you can! My ass is COLD!

--
-----
Larry

Dammit!

Charleston SC Area Cap'n Rick General 2 April 23rd 08 07:49 PM
AIS in Charleston Today... Larry Electronics 0 February 4th 06 02:44 AM
Help in Charleston Rick Itenson Cruising 0 April 21st 04 04:00 PM
Charleston Lake, Ont back40 Touring 0 March 16th 04 05:02 PM
Charleston Marina Phil Cruising 5 September 29th 03 10:20 PM