Joe Joe is offline

Default East Africa Cruising

NEW...East African Cruise Package

We have put together a special East African Cruise Package that
departs from Sawakin (in the Sudan) and docks at Bagamoya (in
Tanzania).

The cost is a bit high @ $800 per person double occupancy. What we
found encouraging and enlightened is that the cruise is encouraging
tourists to bring their own 'high-powered weapons' along on the
cruise.

If you don't have weapons, you can rent them right there on the boat.
They claim to have a master gunsmith on board and will have reloading
parties every afternoon.

The cruise lasts from 4-8 days and nights. All the boat does is sail
up and down the coast of Somalia waiting to get hijacked by pirates.

Here are some of the costs and claims associated with the package:
- $800.00 US/per day double occupancy (4 day max billing)

- M-16 full auto rental $25.00/day - ammo at 100 rounds of 5.56 armor
piercing ammo at $15.95

- Ak-47 rifle @ No charge - ammo at 100 rounds of 7.62 com block ball
ammo at $14.95

- Barrett M-107 .50 cal sniper rifle rental $55.00/day – ammo at 25
rounds 50 cal armor piercing at $9.95/each

Crew members can double as spotters for $30.00 per hour (spotting
scope included).

Far Out ---- they even offer RPG's at $75 and $200 for 3 standard
loads or
"MOUNTED MINIGUN AVAILABLE @ $450.00 per 30 seconds of sustained
fire"

"Everyone gets use of free complimentary night vision equipment and
coffee and snacks on the top deck from 7pm-6am."

- Meals are not included but are reasonable.
- Most cruises offer a mini-bar.

Group rates and corporate discounts. Partial money back guarantee if
not satisfied. "We guarantee that you will experience at least two
hijacking attempts by pirates or we will refund half your money back
including gun rental charges and any unused ammo ( mini gun charges
not included).

How can we guarantee you will experience a hijacking?
We operate at 5 knots within 12 miles of the coast of Somalia. If an
attempted hijacking does not occur, we will turn the boat around and
cruise at 4 knots. We will repeat this for up to 8 days making three
passes a day along the entire length of Somalia. At night the boat is
fully lit and bottle rockets are shot off at intervals and loud disco
music beamed shore side to attract attention. Cabin space is limited
so respond quickly. Reserve your package before May 29 and get 100
rounds of free tracer ammo in the caliber of your choice."

As if all that isn't enough to wet your appetite, there were a few
testimonials:

"I'll never hunt big game in Africa again.”
Lars - Hamburg Germany

"Six attacks in 4 days was more than I expected.”
Ned - Salt Lake City, Utah USA

“I haven't had this much fun since flying choppers in NAM.”
"Chopper' Dan ----Toledo USA.

"Like ducks in a barrel. This is a must do.---
Zeke - Minnahaw Springs, Kentucky USA

Sign up now...don't miss this opportunuty!!!!!

On Tue, 5 May 2009 12:58:07 -0700 (PDT), Joe
wrote:

[...]

Can't I just stay at home and shoot the neighbours or something.