BoatBanter.com

-   -   Yeah, I know "plonk" (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/103065-yeah-i-know-plonk.html)

Vic Smith March 16th 09 01:05 AM

Yeah, I know "plonk"

On Sun, 15 Mar 2009 10:13:39 -0600, "KLC Lewis"
wrote:

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
.. .
If the "helpers" aren't family members and are indeed holding down the
hands of the suicide in a restraining manner, it doesn't look good.
But you might need a qualified stationary engineer to turn the helium
valve due to union rules. Do you know if it's a union shop?

--Vic

It could work kinda like a Shabbat elevator... ;-)

Had to look that one up.
Some rituals are absolutely inane.
Maybe the Amish will get mechanical horses.
Sort of "car-like" but covered with horse-hair.

--Vic

Marty[_2_] March 16th 09 02:26 AM

Yeah, I know "plonk"

Dave wrote:
On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 17:39:04 -0400, Marty said:

You forgot to ad, "Without having made a single valid point."

Hmm. Having said I was ending participation in the thread, I now see that
although I referred to the "Cliff Notes" version in a couple of earlier
posts,

You got lonely at home all by yourself,,

discussion relates to the use of torture by agencies of the

Still waiting for you to define the term "torture".

Squabble on.

Translation, "I'm taking my ball and going home to mommy"

Cheers
Martin