Default Cecil's Computer Attack

Yesterday I changed blood pressure meds and I couldn't fall asleep. I
decided to just relax in the sofa for the night with the radio on low.
I was drifiting in and out of alertness catching bits of a talk show
run by some guy named Phil Henry. I could swear Cecil was on the show,
there was some belligerent caller, an old guy who could fight his way
off hold. I kept hearing some noise like a small animal scratching and
just ignored it until I thought of Cecil. I checked the windows, doors
and found nothing. I then discovered that the netbook computer my wife
and I use for travel and emails was making a noise. I had accidentely
left it on and the hard drive was going a mile a minute. I turned it
off, rebooted and found someone had downloaded most of the files
wirelessly. They got my emails, internet purchases and other stuff I
put on the hard drive. I suspect but can't prove it was Cecil. Cecil,
if you show you had the files and deleted them I'll give you your
journals back. Just please leave town. I'm finally too tired and off
to bed.

Ron Wilson

You don't have security set on your wireless?

I'm curious, how can you determine that such activity took place? It's
something I'd like to know in case anyone ever breaks the wireless security
on my computer.

I backed up my notebook to a hard disk over a wireless connection and it
took nearly 12 hours so I doubt that whoever it was got very much.

What are the weather reports for the departure?

--
Roger Long

"Roger Long" wrote in message
You don't have security set on your wireless?

I'm curious, how can you determine that such activity took place? It's
something I'd like to know in case anyone ever breaks the wireless
security on my computer.

You expect a clueless dolt like moRon to know? Bwahahahhahahahah.

The idiot has a Linksys wireless router in his house and is connected to
Cox.net cable. The idiot also did not bother securing his wireless router.
Anybody can log onto it. The laptop connects wirelessly to the desktop which
is connected to the cable. Anybody can access his gmail email account
because the laptop automatically logs on and remembers the password. Of
course I, Wilbur Hubbard, would never do such a thing but some of my
anchored friends have no scruples at all. He hee! Some hackers seem to enjoy
deleting files as proof they were there. That's crass. Seems to me a really
good hacker leaves a false trail or no trail at all.

Anyway, moRon is over reacting. I only got e-mails and some other
information such as credit card info, etc. Bwahahhaha. But who knows what
other stuff the hackers got? Now watch the anon coward ******* squirm. But
maybe we can work a deal. My stuff in return for his stuff.

And did I see an email from you, Roger? ;-) And just because I called you
out on how you knew so little about designing boats? Good grief. Can't a
fellow have a little fun anymore without making arch enemies?

Wilbur Hubbard

And did I see an email from you, Roger? ;-) And just because I called
you out on how you knew so little about designing boats? Good grief.
Can't a fellow have a little fun anymore without making arch enemies?

I just wanted a picture of the famous blue water cruiser we've heard so much
about since Ron can see it from his house. Since you thoughtfully provided
the link to the archive of your web site, I no longer need it. Nice
restoration. Very good idea, the foam up forward. Too bad you didn't keep
the site up in it's full form.

I'm glad to hear that you will actually be doing some sailing. Looking
forward to seeing pictures of the yellow boat in far away places. When is
your departure?

Fair winds,

--
Roger Long

"Ron Wilson" wrote in message
[...]

What's the matter, Fat Boy? I wonder why your blood pressure's going through
the roof. Stressed out about something? About 200 pounds overweight.
Bwahahahahhahhaha.

Your offer stinks. You don't tell me what to do. Return my stuff and STFU
then I might show you some mercy. Otherwise it's Katy bar the door!

But, I can kill two birds with one stone while I'm at it. I can prove I got
your files but that might be pretty stupid as it's probably a crime or
something you would try to get me arrested for. So how can I show proof
without fingering myself? Hmmmm.

If I copy and post one of the Capt. J.G. emails he sent you that should
prove to you I got what I got. I tend to look a little more kindly on you
since it looks like you apparently saw fit to ignore him (no replies in the
sent items folder) as you probably were creeped-out by his malicious nature.
And since many people know Gaynze is a netcop and a liar it would serve to
kick him to the curb where he belongs yet again if I posted his mail here.
But, if I use this Octa account to post a copy of it he will most definitely
netcop me and try to get me kicked off this account for violations of
AUP/TOS. Therefore, I'd better use a different account. Or post anonymously.
Stay tuned.

Wilbur Hubbard

On Mon, 23 Feb 2009 08:21:05 -0500, Ron Wilson
wrote:

[...]

Good Lord man. What kind of blood pressure medicine do you take?

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

On Mon, 23 Feb 2009 12:53:37 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Roger Long" wrote in message
[...]

I've always wondered. do you have that "Bwahahahhahahahah" that you
include in so many posts in a file so you can cut and paste, or do you
laboriously type it out letter by letter each time. And do you have a
lot of trouble with the spelling?

-

computer or not? Parallax Cruising 18 December 6th 04 10:37 AM
Computer dry-bag? Trevor Miller General 3 May 22nd 04 05:54 AM
DC computer tstefanski^^@ameritech.net Electronics 0 August 27th 03 12:09 AM
get off the computer and onto your boat Richard Malcolm Cruising 1 July 16th 03 12:47 AM