Mark Shaw

Default Delta Queen (riverboat)?

Anyone have any info / experiences on the Delta Queen line
they want to share? We've got a reservation on the American
Queen for a 3-day cruise (New Orleans to Baton Rouge and
back) in September that we have to decide on tonight.

Wants: quiet, adult environment, relaxation, one or two
cigar-friendly spaces, handicap accessibility

Don't Wants: noise, perky activities directors, kids, loud
music

Thanks. If replying by email, see demunging instructions
below.

--
Mark Shaw anti-spam: change 'bang' to 'not' to email me
"Books... stick egg-beaters in your head and make you think.... They'll

CA Delta Abandoned Boats / KTVU News Segment Curtis CCR General 0 February 24th 04 08:55 PM
Queen Mary 2 Alice Cruising 42 January 23rd 04 09:56 PM
Enjoying the Delta (local article) Curtis CCR General 0 August 18th 03 08:57 PM