Default Global warming

Larry wrote:
Gordon wrote in
:

Polls show less and less people believe it is human caused

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...ssues2/article
s/44_say_global_warming_due_to_planetary_trends_not_ people

It was never human caused. We're in one of the coldest periods of Earth's
history. (Religious nuts who think Earth is 6000 years old, dispite a
mountain of evidence to the contrary, please ignore all this and pray.)

http://www.john-daly.com/hockey/hockey.htm

http://www.john-daly.com/

John died of a heart attack in 2004, but his legacy of truth about
climatology's lies and scare tactics lives on.

In 1841, Capt. Sir James Clark Ross marked the mean sea level on the Isle
of the Dead in Tasmania for us. (It's a _V_ mark in the shade of the rock
sticking out in the middle of the picture.)

John Daly did an extensive study and concluded the sea level has only risen
a few mm since the 1841 mark was made....blowing the sea level rising
nonsense out of the water....

Look over both these sites, John Daly's legacy for us. It's an amazing
place to spend an evening.....

Pesky facts:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Re...Level_Rise.png

Gordon wrote in
:

Polls show less and less people believe it is human caused

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...ssues2/article
s/44_say_global_warming_due_to_planetary_trends_not_ people

http://www.friendsofscience.org/index.php?id=394

Watch top to bottom. The "Hockey Stick" totally discredited so much even
the IPCC/UN had to drop it.

What will Algore do? Will he APOLOGIZE for being SO WRONG and costing us
BILLIONS in stupid government regulation?

"Dave" wrote in message
On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 18:44:19 +0000, Gordon said:

Polls show less and less people believe it is human caused

Ah, but do fewer people believe it?

Ringlish isn't his first slanglage.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"katy" wrote in message
om...
Dave wrote:
On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 14:21:51 -0500, Martin Baxter said:

That's greats, polls also show that the majority of people on this
planet worship an extraterrestrial, so what?

Have you considered the possibility that you could be out of step?

Is xenophobia a hate crime?

No, but stupidity should be. Oh wait...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message

"hpeer" wrote in message
m...

(snippage)
The new analysis shows that Antarctic surface temperatures increased an
average of 0.22°F (0.12°C) per decade between 1957 and 2006. That's a
rise of more than 1°F (0.5°C) in the last half century. West Antarctica
warmed at a higher rate, rising 0.31°F (0.17°C) per decade. The results,
published Jan. 22 in Nature, confirm earlier findings based on limited
weather station data and ice cores.

West Antarctica is particularly vulnerable to climate changes because its
ice sheet is grounded below sea level and surrounded by floating ice
shelves. If the West Antarctic ice sheet completely melted, global sea
level would rise by 16 to 20 feet (5 to 6 meters).

link http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releas...-sch012209.php

Ah, but what is the cause to this effect? "Global Warming" is the easy
answer, but here is another: Pacific Rim Volcanic Activity. While the
Pacific "Ring of Fire" is generally thought of as more or less an inverted
"U" shape, it actually extends to the Antarctic Plate.

http://oceanexplorer.noaa.gov/explor...edia/fig1.html

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0229183818.htm

In any event, we'll eventually have new coastlines to explore while
cruising.

There's always an upside... lol

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"jeff" wrote in message
Larry wrote:
Gordon wrote in
:
[...]

Bummer about those things....

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Capt. JG wrote:

In any event, we'll eventually have new coastlines to explore while
cruising.

There's always an upside... lol

Jon willbe living on the island of San Francisco....good thing he has a
boat becasue I dont think there will be public transportation to the
mainland for awile...

"katy" wrote in message
om...
Capt. JG wrote:

In any event, we'll eventually have new coastlines to explore while
cruising.

There's always an upside... lol

Jon willbe living on the island of San Francisco....good thing he has a
boat becasue I dont think there will be public transportation to the
mainland for awile...

I would never live in SF. I like warm in the summer....

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

jeff wrote in :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Re...Level_Rise.png

Those not on floating docks need to go check the lines!

On Fri, 23 Jan 2009 02:56:26 +0000, Larry wrote:

Gordon wrote in
:

Polls show less and less people believe it is human caused

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...ssues2/article
s/44_say_global_warming_due_to_planetary_trends_not_ people

http://www.friendsofscience.org/index.php?id=394

Watch top to bottom. The "Hockey Stick" totally discredited so much even
the IPCC/UN had to drop it.

What will Algore do? Will he APOLOGIZE for being SO WRONG and costing us
BILLIONS in stupid government regulation?

I sure hope he registered his cell phone with the do not call list!

More on Global Warming... Eisboch General 0 November 14th 07 05:42 PM
Global Warming? JimH General 39 April 11th 07 04:24 PM
More On Global Warming Gilligan ASA 0 November 17th 06 02:44 PM
First global warming, now this!!! Gilligan ASA 0 November 4th 06 06:34 PM