Default Getting Rid of Damp

Bruce In Bangkok wrote:
On Tue, 06 Jan 2009 12:11:57 -0500, wrote:

On Mon, 5 Jan 2009 18:46:01 -0800 (PST), tom wrote:

On Jan 5, 7:39 am, Larry wrote:
Marty wrote innews
I saw the aftermath of a Hamas rocket hitting a kindergarden the other
day,,,, how about damning that...twit
Martin
So, if your neighbor murders your son, it's ok for you to kill them all?

That's not what the cops say where I live. It's NOT OK for me to kill off
the neighbors if they kill someone of mine. I'll certainly want to, but we
are a society of laws. We don't just start banging away on the neighbors
with our M-16s trying to see how many we can kill. That leads to anarchy
and everyone dies.

Why is murder OK when it's done by Zionists? I've wondered that for years.
Please don't continue to misrepresent anarchy. Anarchy simply means
"without head", or leader. No one must die simply because anarchy is
present.
Tom
Skipper: Professor, will you tell these people who is in charge on
this island?
Professor: Why, no one.
Skipper: No one?
_Gilligan's Island_, episode #6, "President Gilligan"

The average uneducated schmuck thinks anarchy=chaos. It doesn't, at
least in theory. Real anarchists believe that left on their own, most
individuals will do the right thing without being forced. They believe
in the basic good of people.

Actually one can view a non-moderated Usenet group as an example of
anarchy in action. View rec.boats for an idea of how well anarchy
works in practice.

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

Or alt.sailing.asa.....

On Jan 5, 7:39 am, Larry wrote:
[...]

Yes, I believe that some of the Lads spread their largess around so
all can benefit from their guidance.

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

On Wed, 07 Jan 2009 10:27:57 -0500, wrote:

On Jan 5, 7:39*am, Larry wrote:
[...]

As I pointyed out, there are examples of failure for any type of
government that has ever been tried.

Anarchy, by definition does not involve chaos and bad behavior. That
does not mean it can ever be made to work in practice. Then again,
Democracy (all zillion and two flavors) has never worked as designed,
either.

True, and didn't Winston Churchill say something about democracy not
being perfect but was the best system we had been able to develop so
far...