Default The elderly

A son took care of his elderly mother in her home for as long as he
could. But, finally, reality set in and he moved her to a nice nursing
home where she would be more comfortable.

She had to move herself around in a wheel chair and the staff was very
attentive. She'd slump over to the left and someone would quickly sit
her back up straight. She'd slump over to the right, the staff would
rush over and sit her up straight.

After a couple of weeks, the son finally asked her how she liked it
there, terrified she'd want him to take her home. "Oh, they're so nice
to me, here!", she said. "There's only one thing I just cannot figure
out.", she continued. "What's the problem, Mom, and maybe I can fix
it.", the son said quite concerned.....

"They just won't let you FART!", she said, scowling.....