Default Flying Pig sunk?

Skippy's SPOT stopped giving positions a couple hours ago. Last known
position between Vero Beach and Ft. Pierce about 10 miles offshore.

Wilbur Hubbard

Now we know you don't have anything better to do than follow real cruisers.

I doubt they are sunk. The SPOT tracking has to be restarted every 24 hours
and it's quite easy to forget, especially if you are out there on a real
cruise and sailing day and night. They'll notice that only one LED is
blinking before long and turn it back on.

--
Roger Long

"Roger Long" wrote in message
Now we know you don't have anything better to do than follow real
cruisers.

I doubt they are sunk. The SPOT tracking has to be restarted every 24
hours and it's quite easy to forget, especially if you are out there on a
real cruise and sailing day and night. They'll notice that only one LED
is blinking before long and turn it back on.

I hope you're right. Or another explanation might be that Skippy and Lydia
are having some of that fantastic sex that she brags about. I'm sure they
keep at it for hours and hours at a time without stopping. They probably
have Grandma duct taped to the helm for a 12 hour stint.

Wilbur Hubbard

"Roger Long" wrote in message
Now we know you don't have anything better to do than follow real
cruisers.

Sorry but we 'real cruisers' don't spend most of our time driving up and
down the freeway causing us to have to sail south when it's about 45-50
degrees. We real cruisers sail when the temperatures are more compatible
with comfortable cruising. Skippy just dallied too long up there in New
York. I tried to warn him but did he listen to his superior? But, Nooooooo!

Wilbur Hubbard

"Roger Long" wrote in
:

Now we know you don't have anything better to do than follow real
cruisers.

I doubt they are sunk. The SPOT tracking has to be restarted every 24
hours and it's quite easy to forget, especially if you are out there
on a real cruise and sailing day and night. They'll notice that only
one LED is blinking before long and turn it back on.

At Skip's last position, click the SATELLITE photos on and go ashore from
The Pig. Then zoom in close at the hamsters packed in like sardines
waiting for the next hurricane to wipe out the whole city.

How can Yankees live like that so close together?! It looks like Tokyo!
One neighbor's roof drains onto the next neighbor's roof!

How can anyone get any Florida sunshine when his back yard is about 8 times
as wide as his bathtub?

Why would anyone buy one of those hurricane trackers??

On 2008-11-19 01:05:36 -0500, Larry said:

"Roger Long" wrote in
:

Now we know you don't have anything better to do than follow real
cruisers.

I doubt they are sunk. The SPOT tracking has to be restarted every 24
hours and it's quite easy to forget, especially if you are out there
on a real cruise and sailing day and night. They'll notice that only
one LED is blinking before long and turn it back on.

At Skip's last position, click the SATELLITE photos on and go ashore from
The Pig. Then zoom in close at the hamsters packed in like sardines
waiting for the next hurricane to wipe out the whole city.

How can Yankees live like that so close together?! It looks like Tokyo!
One neighbor's roof drains onto the next neighbor's roof!

How can anyone get any Florida sunshine when his back yard is about 8 times
as wide as his bathtub?

Why would anyone buy one of those hurricane trackers??

They want waterfront property, don't pay much attention to Momma.

--
Jere Lull