Larry W4CSC

Default Bye until July...

I'm all packed and headed to the train station for the trip to West Palm
Beach, overnight. Cap'n Geoffrey is singlehanding "Lionheart", his Amel
Sharki 41 we've been working hard on since last August, and is waiting for
me. How can anyone turn down a cruising vacation?...(c;

For the hams in the group, I've got a sked on 7240 at 1900 GMT with the
boys back home and will check into the SC SSB net on 3915 at 2300 GMT
daily. Give us a call, W4CSC/MM2. I'll also be scanning all the DSC freqs
with the M802's GMDSS receiver. Call is WDB6254 MMSI 366920680 if you want
to try out your GMDSS/DSC and marine SSB. It continuously scans all the
channels from the handrail DSC antenna. So far, the record DX distress
call was off the coast of France on 8 Mhz. I was testing the Raymarine
RL70CRC and it even showed up on the chart, properly.

We'll be at the race from Daytona Beach to Charleston on the 26th. When
you pass the slow cruisers, give us a wave and we'll hoist our
glasses....The Air Force mainsail has 127 on it.

Bye, everyone....

Larry W4CSC
Meindert Sprang

"Larry W4CSC" wrote in message
I'm all packed and headed to the train station for the trip to West Palm
Beach, overnight. Cap'n Geoffrey is singlehanding "Lionheart", his Amel
Sharki 41 we've been working hard on since last August, and is waiting for
me. How can anyone turn down a cruising vacation?...(c;

Oh yeah, rub it in.... ;-))

Well, good luck and have a nice a safe trip.

Meindert