posted to alt.sadistic,alt.sailing.asa,alt.sailing.boats.crew

Default Please help

"Ray" wrote in message
okay here it goes my name is ray and i just lost my job just this month
and i need help and i will not stand on a corner
to ask for help like the bums.

Why not? You're doing exactly the same here, bum.
In fact, you're doing worse here, as you are not allowed to post personal
ads (read the charter).
You are allowed to stand on a street corner.

Smiler