av2pilot

Default soda blasting in Mass

I am looking for a list of boat owners to offer my services. I remove the
paint of the bottom of boats without damaging the gelcoat. I would very much
appreciate any help in getting it.
www.newenglandsodablast.com
I am located in Leominster, Ma.

Who was behind the Niger uranium documents? Jeff Rigby General 17 November 4th 05 08:24 PM
soda blasting in Mass av2pilot General 1 November 3rd 05 10:48 PM
FS Soda Blasting services in Mass av2pilot Marketplace 0 November 3rd 05 07:05 PM