Tamon

Default Looking for a boat and its owner

Hi all,

I am looking for a boat and its owner. But have no idea how to go about
this.
Is there an international boat registery anywhere?
Or are there chatrooms that allot of people that own boats go to
The only details i know:
- The boat is a two master (yellow masts)
- Uses self winding winches (enkes)
- Is solid cast
- Name of the boat is the Arctic
- Its either in Stockholm, Germany or Fort Lauderdale

Any information on how i would be able to aquire more would be appreciated.

Thanks for your help.

hal1401

Lloyds of London would be my guess. Check with the magazine Cruising
World. Is it a ketch or a schooner? Is the hull cement or steel. What
nationalities are the owners? What flag does the boat fly?
Peter

Tamon wrote:
Hi all,

I am looking for a boat and its owner. But have no idea how to go about
this.
Is there an international boat registery anywhere?
Or are there chatrooms that allot of people that own boats go to
The only details i know:
- The boat is a two master (yellow masts)
- Uses self winding winches (enkes)
- Is solid cast
- Name of the boat is the Arctic
- Its either in Stockholm, Germany or Fort Lauderdale

Any information on how i would be able to aquire more would be appreciated.

Thanks for your help.

Tamon

Well i do not know what the difference is between a ketch or a schooner. All
i know is that he said the boat was made sollid cast (steel i asume) and
that is one of those that cannot capsize (always ends up bottom down)
Hope that kind of helps.