asdf

Default Looking for crew

Hi,

I have a Catalina 34 in the Long Beach, CA area and am looking for other
sailors who would like to initially do day sails in the area. Trips to
Catalina could follow if everyone is interested.

I have over 20,000 miles of open ocean sailing experience. This boat is a
partnership, so I only have use of it every few weeks, but I am mostly
interested in meeting other people with similar serious boating interests.

If you are interested, please email me at .

Regards,
Chuck