Mayday

Default New crewing opportunities

I just posted some great new crew wanted ads to
http://www.floatplan.com/crew.htm

This is not a commercial plug. Floatplan.com is a personal, non-profit
hobby of mine to help out cruising sailors.

Hope this helps someone.

Mayday

Nikki Locke

Mayday wrote:
I just posted some great new crew wanted ads to
http://www.floatplan.com/crew.htm

This is not a commercial plug. Floatplan.com is a personal, non-profit
hobby of mine to help out cruising sailors.

Hope this helps someone.

Interesting reading.

May I suggest you remove all the old ads for trips that have already
happened? And all the duplicates.

--
Nikki Locke, Trumphurst Ltd. PC & Unix consultancy & programming
http://www.trumphurst.com/

Mayday

"Nikki Locke" wrote in message
Mayday wrote:

Interesting reading.

May I suggest you remove all the old ads for trips that have already
happened? And all the duplicates.

I will when I can. It seems to bother you more than me. Boats get too
small on long cruises for picky people.

Nikki Locke

Mayday wrote:

Interesting reading.

May I suggest you remove all the old ads for trips that have already
happened? And all the duplicates.

I will when I can. It seems to bother you more than me. Boats get too
small on long cruises for picky people.

Sorry. It was only a suggestion. It wasn't supposed to be negative, but I
guess it could be read that way. Blame my British reserve for not being
more enthusiastic about the many positive aspects of your site.

If you want free help to automate the process using PHP, C++, Java or
whatever, just ask.

--
Nikki Locke, Trumphurst Ltd. PC & Unix consultancy & programming
http://www.trumphurst.com/

May I suggest you remove all the old ads for trips that have already
happened? And all the duplicates.

I will when I can. It seems to bother you more than me. Boats get
too small on long cruises for picky people.

I have given up on lots of boat sales sites because they do not clean
their lists. Makes for a big waste of time and loss in confidence of
visitors. Best not to get in the habit of letting things wait for
cleaning and build up. Boats are also too small for those too insecure
to accept positive ideas.