Matt Byrne

Default Monthly newsletter

Hi,
I`m looking for people who own a jeanneau yacht of any categorie to help me compile an owners newsletter,covering all aspects of owning and running and how to purchase a reasonably priced yacht among other topics.If you are interested please contact me at the above address

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20030714181502P7f4BiE4

Intekom News

Hi
I do not know much about the Jeannau.
I have a Beneteau Oceanis 400 if interested, I can be of assistance on that
subject. Just been in the Caribbean for the past year and now sail her up to
the US via the Intra costal waterway to the Chesapeake.
regards
Francois

Monthly newsletter Matt Byrne ASA 0 September 1st 03 12:04 AM
Monthly newsletter Matt Byrne Crew 0 August 31st 03 11:19 PM
Monthly newsletter Matt Byrne ASA 0 August 31st 03 11:19 PM
Monthly Newsletter Matt Byrne ASA 5 August 25th 03 06:19 AM
Monthly Newsletter Matt Byrne Crew 0 August 25th 03 12:19 AM