posted to rec.boats.building

Default Wee Lassie strip canoe form free

I have two building forms I used to build two canoes. The canoes
turned out great and now I need to get rid of the building forms. The
formsare for building Mac Macarthys wee lassie model canoe. The forms
are sturdy and well constructed from high quality plywood. They are
set up for building using the "no staple" method. I am located in
central vermont and could possibly help with delivery. I need the
space for my next project and these are to nice to add to the scrap
pile. Thanks for your interest.
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by corvid View Post
I have two building forms I used to build two canoes. The canoes
turned out great and now I need to get rid of the building forms. The
formsare for building Mac Macarthys wee lassie model canoe. The forms
are sturdy and well constructed from high quality plywood. They are
set up for building using the "no staple" method. I am located in
central vermont and could possibly help with delivery. I need the
space for my next project and these are to nice to add to the scrap
pile. Thanks for your interest.
I am interested in the forms. Please pmail me at steve_nack at gmail dot com.
Thanks,
Steve
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_Nack View Post
I am interested in the forms. Please pmail me at steve_nack at gmail dot com.
Thanks,
Steve
Email should read steve.nack at gmail dot com instead of steve_nack.