posted to rec.boats.building

Default Is there a place online...

Is there a place online that shows the motor, parts and part number?

we have a 96 Mercury Tracker 40 hp ELO outboard, I'm trying to figure
out what parts are what...(new boat owning land lubber here)

The boat and motor have been through some trauma and drama before we
got it, and well, before we get to spending $$ rebuilding the motor,
I'd like to get an idea of the cost of these parts that are obviously
needing replaced, because if it's too much of an ordeal DH would just
as soon spend the $$$ on the boat and a different motor...

like the wiring harness, there was an electrical fire, and I can get
to iBoats.com and can find quite a few, but not sure which one I need
to look at...

DH asked me to find a "coil pack" uhhhh yeah...

For visual of our vessel I put it into a blog http://colisasworld.blogspot.com/

I appreciate your help
Colisa

Biggest worldwide free Video multi language web , Travel, Sports, Health , Racing cars , Massages techniques, Games , Fashions, Jokes , Top models , Free online IT learning , 5000 links, 250 free online TV , 50000 music video, nice landscapes [email protected] General 0 August 16th 07 04:00 PM
Name that place quiz #5 Jeff ASA 7 April 18th 05 03:20 PM
(OT)-this place is too OT Woodchuck General 3 September 26th 04 05:40 PM