posted to alt.support.boy-lovers,rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising,alt.guitar.bass,rec.boats.building

Default Mexicans are angry that the United States might protect its own borders, might make it harder to sneak into this country and stay indefinitely. Let me see if I correctly understand the thinking behind these Mexicans. Let's say I break into you

Gordon,
With all due respect, did you look at the snopes website I posted?
BW

With all due respect, the snopes site says nothing in respect to
"Building A North American Community" that I referred to.
Please go to http://www.cfr.org/publication/8102/ and read the pdf file
which is the book. Read carefully and between the lines.
BTW $1 usd is equal to $1 Canadian and has been for some time and will
stay there.
Gordon

hmmm, the link I opened addressed that book quite specifically. And when
did $1US become equal to $1 Can? It's been about 18 months since I was last
in Canada and there was a 15% differential then.

Gerry

posted to alt.support.boy-lovers,rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising,alt.guitar.bass,rec.boats.building

Default Mexicans are angry that the United States might protect its ownborders, might make it harder to sneak into this country and stay indefinitely.Let me see if I correctly understand the thinking behind these Mexicans.Let's say I break into your ho

Paul Oman wrote:

I understand Mexico is not very nice to folks that enter Mexico of the
south illegally....

If you're sneaking into Mexico, you've got to be up to no good or cuckoo
in the head.
posted to alt.support.boy-lovers,rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising,alt.guitar.bass,rec.boats.building

Default Mexicans are angry that the United States might protect its ownborders, might make it harder to sneak into this country and stayindefinitely. Let me see if I correctly understand the thinking behind theseMexicans. Let's say I break into your hous

On Apr 6, 6:11*pm, Gordon wrote:
Paul Oman wrote:

I've always felt we should folks who sneak into the USA the same way
folks who sneak into their country are treated.

What happens if you sneak into Canada, Russia, Mexico, Japan, England?
Are we more or less harsh then those governments?

I understand Mexico is not very nice to folks that enter Mexico of the
south illegally....

paul

* *I suggest you all read " Building a North American Community"
sponsored by the Council on Foreign Relations. This book outlines the
agreements reached in 2005 by the US, Canada, and Mexico.
* Among other things, they wish to have open borders by 2010 which is
why *the US gov has refused to do anything about our southern border.
They also wish to have economies on a par which is why our dollar was
deliberately devalued to a par with Canada.
* *This book is cheap and is only 50 pages and offers a lot of insight
as to why things are happening as they are.
* Gordon