posted to rec.boats.building

Default Madagascar boating business partner sought

Hi all.

My wife and I own a guest house on the edge of Madagascar's 3rd
largest lake, Lac Itasy. We are looking for a business partner who
would like to get involved in:
1. supply boats for tourists
2. long term investment in the area.
3. willing to export boats to Madagascar.
4. has an interest in ecotourism
5. is willing to have a collection of talks with us about how a
partnerhip may develop
6. Will always have a free place to stay if visiting Madagascar!

We offer our services as:
1. a reliable business partner
2. about 100m (over 300 feet) of waterfront that is presently being
developed with trees, chalets/gazebos and picnic area.
3. beautiful guest house with small restaurant on the edge of the lake
set on 1 hectare of land, with further developments taking place on
another 36 hectare property
4. added value services: there are a collection of tour guides who can
take visitors around the lake

We have invested a lot of money in the area so far in order to build
up tourist activities. We are hoping that there will be a similar
entrpreneur who would like to add their business investment in a wild
area in the outback of Madagascar.

Please respond if you are serious and we can engage in a lengthy
discussion as to the feasibility of the project. Interested parties
are very welcome to come and stay at the guest house for free while
talks are ongoing (ahem! we won't pay for your travel!!!)

Sincere people only please. This is a chance to investment in
ecotourism in a place that will not bring the highest returns of
business initially. We are pioneering here!

Please contact via
visit website for more info:
http://lacitasy.topcities.com/

cheers all