posted to rec.boats.building

Default Procedure to....

Replace the the shoe who goes between the
skittle and the bottom hall.

I am lookink for documentation to how to replace this part. Is there
somebody who get links or pdf about it
The boat is a C&C 38' 1976 Hall is good and dry except
by the seal betwenn the bottom hall and the skittle.

I get the original maintenace refecence but nada about the procedure of
replacing the shoe.

Can you help?

Gilbert