posted to rec.boats.building

Default Glass usage in boat building

You are all talking about windows only but what about glass usage in
boat building. Anybody has information about this topic? I'm working
in glass industry, and recently i'm doing researches about glass in
boat design. Unfortunatelly it's very hard to find something. There
are no technical informations, specific datas or analysis about this
topic. The only thing i've found was conference during International
Exhibition of Technologies where participants were discussing about
wide use of glass in boat industry.

Here is a link if anyone is interested: http://www.sea-tec.it/eng-site/area-...ati-stampa.asp

If anybody has some information please write me: