posted to rec.boats.building

Default Mini/micro 12m design

I'm looking for the design plans of a mini/micro 12m yacht, the ones of
about 8 ft, 2.4 m long, that are used for in-port single handed racing.
I've found several sites on the internet where it says that these boats
are easy to build and that there exist public designs plans. I cannot
find the actual plans however. Can you give me a clue where to find/buy
them?

Nedry.