Parallax

Default 1957 "Thunderbird" for restoration.

My sister has a 1957 Thunderbird powerboat, I think by Evinrude. On
the side it says "Thunderbird" and underneath it says "Fiberglas
molded hull". It looks to be 16' long, maybe up to 18', I cannot
judge well. It is red and white and is mostly in good condition. It
has a newer Evinrude 65 outboard that she says is 1972 but I think is
older. It is on a never used (but old) Magic Tilt trailer. She wants
to sell it to someone who wants to restore it. It was owned by her
deceased husband who was the local Evinrude dealer for many years and
th emost recent Fl sticker is from 1972. Is something like this of
interest to restorers? What would it be worth?