Matt Langenfeld

Default movin, movin, movin....

Greetings builders.

Just a quick note to say we've moved websites. New site is
htpp://jemwatercraft.com.

Thanks,

--
Matt Langenfeld
JEM Watercraft

Matt Langenfeld

sigh.... screwed that up. Make that http://jemwatercraft.com.

Matt Langenfeld wrote:

Greetings builders.

Just a quick note to say we've moved websites. New site is
htpp://jemwatercraft.com.

Thanks,

--
Matt Langenfeld
JEM Watercraft
http://jem.e-boat.net/

Stephen Baker

Matt says:

sigh.... screwed that up. Make that http://jemwatercraft.com.

Did you mean to say

www.jemwatercraft.com ?

Steve
Matt Langenfeld

that too. I was trying to be friendly to those whose computers don't
play nicely with links containing www in them.

Stephen Baker wrote:

Matt says:

sigh.... screwed that up. Make that http://jemwatercraft.com.

Did you mean to say

www.jemwatercraft.com ?

Steve

--
Matt Langenfeld
JEM Watercraft
http://jem.e-boat.net/

Stephen Baker

Matt says:

that too. I was trying to be friendly to those whose computers don't
play nicely with links containing www in them.

Gaack! Mine won't take it _without_ the www.

Steve