yf

Default design & building plans for 8' ... 10' (2.4 - 3 m) rowboat from plywood needed

Hi!

Can someone post some good link (pls look subject line)?

Thanks in advance,

yf

JSE

Try these for starters,

http://www.diynet.com/diy/ab_boats

http://boatbuildercentral.com

Joe

____m___~¿Ô___m____

yf wrote:

Hi!

Can someone post some good link (pls look subject line)?

Thanks in advance,

yf

There are some at this link.

http://home.clara.net/gmatkin/freedes.htm

--
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,