steen

Default epifanes PU

Hello,

Time before sanding, after varnishing..??

cheers
--
steen - menzi.dk
Ready for OpenOffice?
John R Weiss

"steen" wrote...

Time before sanding, after varnishing..??

Check the can. Varies with different products and temperature/humidity.

steen

On Sun, 30 May 2004 19:24:19 UTC, "John R Weiss"
wrote:

Time before sanding, after varnishing..??

Check the can. Varies with different products and temperature/humidity.

Doesn't say. In my case 18H turned out be sufficient.
--
steen - menzi.dk
Ready for OpenOffice?
John R Weiss

"steen" wrote...

Time before sanding, after varnishing..??

Check the can. Varies with different products and temperature/humidity.

Doesn't say. In my case 18H turned out be sufficient.

Generally, overnight is plenty unless it's cold and very humid. Some will
be good for sanding/recoating in 4-6 hours on a warm, dry day (hopefully, in
the shade).

In general, polyurethane dries quicker than "natural"varnish, in my
experience.