posted to rec.boats.building

Default Boating News Site - Submit Your Own Finds

Heya.

So... yea, this is a bit of promo to get things cookin, but it's been
close to four months of work to get this thing up and running. What's
the scoop?

Well, while sitting at work all day not being able to go out boating,
we're always looking for 'living vicariously' boating stuff. News,
destinations, stories, reviews, whatever the case may be. We've got
all sorts of bookmarks but never had a single place where everybody
could submit their latest finds.

So here's how it works: you see a good boating related story, you post
it on www.dreamindigo.com. Others vote, and the more votes the story
gets, the higher it'll get listed on the home page.

It's good stuff if enough people contribute boating links and vote for
the best submissions.

We really hope you might be one of the first to use it. We PROMISE to
never put any ads and banners and annoying promos in it, this is purely
a resource for all of us to share in our hobby.

Cheers,

René at DreamIndigo
www.dreamindigo.com

Safer Boating RT Boat Building 7 April 27th 06 11:25 PM
NEWS: San Joaquin/CoCo Delta Closed to Recreational Boating 4/11/06 Curtis CCR General 0 April 11th 06 09:09 PM
Media Bias Is Real, Finds UCLA Political Scientist Mule General 0 December 19th 05 01:01 PM