Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to rec.boats.building
ex_squid

Default Boat Stands ???

Hello All,
I live in middle TN. near Nashville and I've only been here a short while.
Does anyone know where I might acquire used or new boat stands? I need to
lay my 26' sailboat on the hard for a while. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rick

didn't do than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade
winds in your sails.
Explore... Dream... Discover."
~Mark Twain~