Jacques

Default Amateur builders meeting in JAX Florida this week-end

It's a little late for an announcement but this week-end, there is a
meeting of amateur boat builders in Jacksonville Florida. Last year,
around 60 people showed up with almost 20 boats.
We'll have a barbecue etc.
It happens on Saturday April 24th at Huguenot Park, Jacksonville
Beach. Most builders will be there from 11 AM until 4 PM.
Come and show us your boats or simply to meet our builders.

PS: Last year we also had meetings in CA and even one in Europe,
Holland. This year, we'll have another one in Holland and one in
Texas. We'll post dates at the web sites. Everybody is welcome, it is
not limited ot builders of our designs.

Jacques at bateau.com
Stephen Baker

Jacques - just a warning. If you put JAX in the subject, I'm very unlikely to
read it..
;-)

Steve
Stephen Baker

Jacques says:

Haaah, I forgot about that guy . . . sorry.

You're forgiven - this time ;-)

Looks like fun. Hope the burn fades soon.

Steve