posted to rec.boats.building
Richard J Kinch

Default Boat bench plans in the Four Winns style

http://www.truetex.com/boat_bench.htm
posted to rec.boats.building
Brian D

Nice work! Note: I tried opening the pdf drawing file, but it hung after
trying to open in a new window. I downloaded it to my hard drive, then
opened with Adobe v7.0 ...it claimed the file was corrupt and couldn't be
open. Just an FYI...

Brian

.. .

Brian D writes:

.it claimed the file was corrupt and couldn't be open.

http://www.truetex.com/boat_bench.pdf

Works when I test it ... anyone else have this problem?
posted to rec.boats.building
Chalatso

http://www.truetex.com/boat_bench.pdf

Works when I test it ... anyone else have this problem?

Works for me, too. 'Course, I'm not opening it with Adobe Acrobat. I'm
using Foxit, which is freeware, and slimmer, leaner, and faster than
acrobat anyhow.

Brian, any problems opening other pdf files?

CVM
posted to rec.boats.building
Brian D

Found the problem ...it's my fault. Sorta. I just installed some parental
control web use monitoring software and apparently it's stopping to scan the
file partway through download so it appears to be hung. I have no idea why
the right-click-Save As version that I saved was corrupt. I *do* know now
that if I turn off the parental control s/w that suddenly it all works fine.

Sorry about the false alarm! I blame my 13-yr old who now apparently needs
monitoring... sigh.

Brian

Brian D writes:

I just installed some parental control web use monitoring software ...

Huh. The plans do show the bench naked of any upholstery. What curves!