sue sanchez

Default Dave Carnell's $200 Sailboat page defunct?

I'm not able to log on to this page at att.net.

Has it migrated anywhere else?

Thanks
Terry King

I'm not able to log on to this page at att.net.
Has it migrated anywhere else?

Hope he's OK; I made a tool for him a while back that he needed due to a
stroke. Sure hope he's still perking... I'll send him an email and hope
for a reply.

--
Regards, Terry King ...In The Woods In Vermont

Capturing Live Music in Sound and Images
http://www.terryking.us
William R. Watt

Terry King ) writes:
I'm not able to log on to this page at att.net.
Has it migrated anywhere else?

Hope he's OK; I made a tool for him a while back that he needed due to a
stroke. Sure hope he's still perking... I'll send him an email and hope
for a reply.

He's been around for a long time and must be quite on in years now.
I've wondered what will happen to some of our favourite web pages when the
owners are no longer with us. Is there a marine webapge museum?

homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm
Frank Hagan

On 16 Apr 2004 14:08:39 GMT, (William R.
Watt) wrote:
He's been around for a long time and must be quite on in years now.
I've wondered what will happen to some of our favourite web pages when the
owners are no longer with us. Is there a marine webapge museum?

There's always the Internet Wayback Machine, at
http://www.archive.org

I'd also be happy to sponsor Dave's site on my server if he's not able
to get hosting cheaply.
- - -
http://www.messing-about.com
Resources for the Boat Builder, Renovator and Small Boat Skipper
Don Scharfenorth

"sue sanchez" wrote in message
om...
I'm not able to log on to this page at att.net.