sailing fan

Default Buy a Boat Decal - Save a Life!

I run a charity auction from time to time on eBay, for boat decals. In
the past I've done them for the ASPCA and America's 2nd Harvest (support
food pantries). My current auction is for Human Rights Watch
http://www.hrw.org
By helping these people, you could very well save someone's life. Then
again, with the ASPCA you helped save a pet's life and perhaps put a
little food in someone's belly with 2nd Harvest.
Future auctions will be for DAV Disabled American Veterans, Partnership
for a Drug Free America, The Children's Miracle Network and others. Feel
free to suggest a charity found on http//www.missionfish.org

The decals are for a boat registration number in your choice of 24
colors. There are a few other auctions listed that are not for charity,
because I do this to keep food in my families bellies as well. Thank you!

Boat fell off trailer bb General 31 January 27th 04 10:22 PM
OT--Harry may get his wish... NOYB General 13 January 14th 04 09:34 PM
Zogby Poll: No economic rebound Harry Krause General 82 December 11th 03 02:20 PM
Interesting history on a pretty neat boat..... Gould 0738 General 3 August 29th 03 03:24 PM