Matt Langenfeld

Default Plans Announcement E-mails

Greetings!

I'll keep this to the point. I hate seeming like a snake-oil salesman.
Anyway...

I've had a few inquiries if I had a mailing list to announce when new
plans became available. I guess some prefer to get an e-mail rather than
have to check websites frequently. So I've started a informal mailing list.

A few things worth mentioning.
-I won't share, sell, distribute, or do anything to get e-mail addresses
on spam lists.
-I'll use the Bcc feature so no one can copy the distribution list or
use the "Reply All" feature. Your e-mail will stay private.
-E-mails will consist of a few sentences describing the new plans and
the link to view them.
-I may throw in a word about good deals on items available on my site or
somewhere else I've come accross.
-E-mail frequency will be about 1 per month.
-You can be added or removed when you like.
-The list isn't automated. It's just me copying and pasteing your e-mail
into my address book.
-The e-mails are from "JEM Watercraft" so you might have to adjust your
spam filters to let it through.

If you'd like to be added, send me an e-mail at
and put "Add to Annoucnement List" or something similar in the subject
line.

I'll still post announcements in the usual locations.

Thanks!

Matt

--
Matt Langenfeld
JEM Watercraft

Brian Nystrom

Matt Langenfeld wrote:

-I'll use the Bcc feature so no one can copy the distribution list or
use the "Reply All" feature. Your e-mail will stay private.

Using BCC: will get your emails blocked by anti-spam programs. Most
require that the recipient's address be in the To: or CC: fields.