Backyard Renegade

Default Kerry killed my cousin!

Sticking to the theme that I only comment on what I know. Here I go.
In the early 70's my cousin David retrned from a stint in Vietnam. A
stint he volonteered for, unlike Kerry who tried to run to Paris. When
David got home he had been through hell but was alive. Soon after he
came home he was treated as badly as anyone would expect after hearing
John Kerry in congress. Remember that Kerry admitted after the
testimony that he had in fact only heard about these issues, but many
wonder if he lied or really saw them and just failed to do his job as
an officer and stop or report it to his superiors. Anyway, David was
beaten and spit on by "peace protesters" so badly that he ran into the
hills of the Pac North West where he still lives to this day in a hut
with no electrical or plumbing. He has not even seen his sister since
1970 and finally he allowed his ageing mother to visit him in the
early 90's. It took her two days to get to him, and there was not even
a place for her to "go", only trees. David was a great kid, I remember
the week he left for Vietnam, we were hanging in his driveway, he was
scared but proud... Now for all practical purposes, he is dead. ****
John Kerry...
Now I am sure the typically intolerant like Harry and the rest will
get a good giggle out of this, but it will only show their total
disrespect for those vets who did not come home to limosines and anti
war coctail parties.
Again, I stick to what I know, hopefully you all will too.
Scott Ingersoll, In memory or David Vitello 195?-197?...
Brian Whatcott

Default Kerry killed my cousin!/OT

Got it!

Your cousin had a life altering experience in Vietnam and was
publically abused on his return.

Kerry survived Vietnam, earning several "injured in action" awards.

Kerry afterwards campaigned against the Vietnam war.
Your cousin effectively went into hiding.

So screw Kerry?

Brian Whatcott

On 7 Mar 2004 03:47:14 -0800, (Backyard
Renegade) wrote:

[...]

Max Camirand

On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 14:17:38 GMT, Brian Whatcott
wrote:

Got it!

Your cousin had a life altering experience in Vietnam and was
publically abused on his return.

Kerry survived Vietnam, earning several "injured in action" awards.

Kerry afterwards campaigned against the Vietnam war.
Your cousin effectively went into hiding.

So screw Kerry?

Brian Whatcott

Let's not start.

I really like this group because there's very little of the crap that
plagues other groups.

We're all just boatbuilders here. Let's keep it at that.

-m
Bray Haven

Your cousin effectively went into hiding.

So screw Kerry?

Brian Whatcott

Let's not start.

I really like this group because there's very little of the crap that
plagues other groups.

We're all just boatbuilders here. Let's keep it at that.

You are correct of course. THe way to stop it is not to reply at all to these
posts that go to a bunch of NG's However Brian did, and you replied to him so
I'll put in my dos centavos and so it goes ).

Kerry spent 4 months (days) on a boat, "home" for dinner every night. Very
questionable, reciprocal medals (no lost duty time, you scratch my bronze star
& I'll scratch yours). I was a Lt in VN and got some of the same medals. 4
months doesn't make up for 20 yrs of trashing the US defense & intelligence.
I'm a reg Dem. & I'd vote for Saddam before I'd vote for Hanoi John.
In the immortal words of Earl Pitts.. "WAKE UP AMURIKA" ).
Greg Sefton
Backyard Renegade

wrote:

Got it!

Your cousin had a life altering experience in Vietnam and was
publically abused on his return.

Kerry survived Vietnam, earning several "injured in action" awards.

Kerry afterwards campaigned against the Vietnam war.
Your cousin effectively went into hiding.

Yes, his return was not laced in limo rides to Washington and coctail
parties, and yes, he did go into hiding... maybe it was because he did
not have it in him to turn on his brothers who were still there.