fraggy

Default FS. 8" deck cleats in wood

hiya
Would anyone in the UK be interested in wooden deck cleats ?

Because i dont have much money I have decided to do something I can to try
and fund a new roller reefing.

So I am currently making 8" deck cleats from Iroko drilled and supplied
with the plugs and also 2 rung grab rails.

Normally you would pay about £10 + p & p for 8" cleats but i will do them
for £6 +p & p. and the grab rails for £20 + p & p each.

I can supply photos if you need them.

fragged