Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
misia

Default WTB- equipment for new sailboat - my shopping list

I'm looking for numerous items to equip a new 40 ft boat:

I'm looking for new/like new parts and also for best prices.

Please email me with offer if you have a particular item for sale.

michal2004_at_mytekdigital.com

or call

212-2457880. Thank you

-Profurl LC 42 furler or similar 1pc