Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Houston

Default Considering tile it he restroom

I was wanting to replace the carpet in my Express Cruiser with some tile. It
has a fiberglass flooring under the carpet that the carpet is glued to. It
can easily be pulled up. I was wanting to go to Home Depot and get some tile
and tile that area. I would be surprised to find that I could use just the
standard materials for laying tile that you would use in a home. Is there
some type of special preparation I need to do to the surface and a certain
type of glue, or can I just use what one would normally use to tile there
home?

Thanks

Houston