Rodney Myrvaagnes

Default Boat Selection Process

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 16:49:21 -0800, "QLW" wrote:

We are looking for a reasonably comfortable, displacement hull, trailerable
"cruiser". Sail or power...which ever seems best.

It sounds as if sailing isn't a high priority for you. We have rented
canal boats and would never take our own sailboat for a canal trip.

We mostly sail coastal waters, and sailing is very important to us. If
it is not for you, why put up with the rigging?

Rodney Myrvaagnes J36 Gjo/a

Does one child rape really change Strom Thurmond's lifetime record?
For better or worse?