user

Default Bluebird 10' Dinghy?

Anyone build one? How does she sail? How was the build process. I've
looked for a scan on the web, but all I can find are these pages for
sale on eBay...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2452927191
hoping to find them for free, something tells me this is a nice little
sailing boat...
Thanks.

Peter

Backyard Renegade

user wrote in message ...
Anyone build one? How does she sail? How was the build process. I've
looked for a scan on the web, but all I can find are these pages for
sale on eBay...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2452927191
hoping to find them for free, something tells me this is a nice little
sailing boat...
Thanks.

Peter

With all the money you are making spamming the rec.boats and auto news
groups, you should be able to afford a set of decent plans. As far as
the build of this boat, I am sure someone will chime in here, but it
won't be me. Like you so defiantly stated on rec.boats, there is
nothing in the FAQ's about spam, but most of us don't like it anyway,
so we can only resopond with silence when you ask for help...
Scotty