Brian Blazer

Default clamps

It always happens. You are right in the middle of a project and you find
out that you are short on clamps. So what do you do? You try to figure
out some sort of jerry rig with bailing wire and duct tape to get the
job done.

Well, www.spaltedboard.com has the answer for you. This month's freebie
is a whole assortment of clamps for your shop. What kind of assortment
you ask? Well, look below.

2 - 25" Bessey K-Bodies
2 - 41" Bessey K-Bodies
2 - Quick Grip Handi-Clamps
2 - 12" Medium Duty FA Clamps
2 - 36" Medium Duty FA Clamps
2 - 6.5" Bessey UniKlamps

Hopefully these 12 clamps will come in handy. As always, all you have to
do is be the randomly selected poster at www.spaltedboard.com. Just make
sure that post is made between 1/1/04 and 1/31/04. Remember, you have to
post to be eligible to win. Just being a member doesn't cut it.

Have fun!

Brian
www.spaltedboard.com

Larry Bud

Brian Blazer wrote in message ...
It always happens. You are right in the middle of a project and you find
out that you are short on clamps. So what do you do? You try to figure
out some sort of jerry rig with bailing wire and duct tape to get the
job done.

Annoying spam, but even more annoying is that your home page forwards
you to ANOTHER page, which is annoying because I can't use the BACK
button to exit your site. Tell your web developer he needs to fix
this, cause I sure won't be back.
Dave Balderstone

In article , Larry Bud
wrote:

Annoying spam, but even more annoying is that your home page forwards
you to ANOTHER page, which is annoying because I can't use the BACK
button to exit your site. Tell your web developer he needs to fix
this, cause I sure won't be back.

I certainly don't consider Brian's occasional posts to be spam, and the
back button works just fine in my browser (Safari 1.1.1).

Perhaps you should contact your browser developer and tell them they
need to fix it?

;-)

djb

--
There are no socks in my email address.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
Steve

YaH! And Ed McMann is just reminding me that I have won a Million Dollars.

Steve
s/v Good Intentions

Larry Bud

Dave Balderstone wrote in message . ca...
In article , Larry Bud
wrote:

Annoying spam, but even more annoying is that your home page forwards
you to ANOTHER page, which is annoying because I can't use the BACK
button to exit your site. Tell your web developer he needs to fix
this, cause I sure won't be back.

I certainly don't consider Brian's occasional posts to be spam, and the
back button works just fine in my browser (Safari 1.1.1).

Perhaps you should contact your browser developer and tell them they
need to fix it?

;-)

Of course it's spam, as he's offering nothing but advertising.
Speaking as a web developer/java programmer, if you're going back
fine, then your back button isn't actually going BACK to the previous
page, as his home page forwards you to another page. You have to go
back into the history if you really want to go back.
William R. Watt

can you buy enough clamps with a million dollars?

homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm

Larry Bud wrote:
Of course it's spam, as he's offering nothing but advertising.
Speaking as a web developer/java programmer, if you're going back
fine, then your back button isn't actually going BACK to the previous
page, as his home page forwards you to another page. You have to go
back into the history if you really want to go back.

Spam is UNWANTED solicitation, so the message can be both depending on
who's reading it. Since Brian doesn't promote his website very often
he's well within the guidelines of promotions on this NG.

Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use:

Anchor Pulpit Construction orbital Boat Building 32 December 29th 03 05:51 AM
boat cover clamps jc General 3 December 22nd 03 11:54 PM
Just what is "All Stainless"?? Brian Whatcott Boat Building 11 August 20th 03 02:14 PM