Jim Conlin

Default bronze eyebolt

Need a source for bronze 5/16" shoulder eyebolt. Will be used for dinghy
painter.

Fujimo

try defender or jamestown distributors.

On Sun, 02 Nov 2003 14:57:33 GMT, Jim Conlin
wrote:

Need a source for bronze 5/16" shoulder eyebolt. Will be used for dinghy
painter.

mike worrall

Bristol Bronze. See: http://www.bristolbronze.com/products5.htm

Mike Worrall
Los Angeles
Jim Woodward

You may have to chose between bronze and the shoulder, as I don't think you
can do both. McMaster Carr will do a stainless shoulder eye bolt (cheaper
than Jamestown, which is unusual), but I don't see one in bronze.

Jim Woodward
www.mvFintry.com

"Jim Conlin" wrote in message
Need a source for bronze 5/16" shoulder eyebolt. Will be used for dinghy
painter.

Jim Conlin

Bristol Bronze has 'em at a staggering price.
The current project demands bronze, but for any rational purpose, Wichard makes
some very nice shoulder eyebolts.