Dave Unsworth

Default Boice jets

Read the website and they announce that they are the first for radial
bottoms in a recreational boats. Thats crazy as there are numerous others
who do it now and have for years.

If this is not quite correct are there any other things that are not quite
right about them..........

Brian D

First, you can trust Justin Boice (Owner). I know him personally. My
brother owns a BoiceJet. Rumor has it that the BoiceJet is the best
performing jet boat that you can buy and that's from people that try them
and own them. Sooo....that's the bottom line.

Now as far as I know, Justin is not a degreed Naval Architect and I doubt
that he knows the details on all the other boats in the world. BUT, he and
his father have decades of jet boat racing experience between them and they
know how to make a jet boat work and work better than others. They've raced
and done well internationally, such as in New Zealand etcetera. Their boat
is well built, and a product 'formed on the anvil of experience'. Many of
the others, that are more 'big advertising' than they are 'great design'
perform far worse, pound more, wetter, etcetera. I think that if you bought
a BoiceJet that you will be happy that you did and find it money well spent
(no affiliation at all, except that my brother owns one and I hear
first-hand from him and others about the boat.) Couple of years ago, you
never saw a BoiceJet anywhere. Now they are everywhere. The business was
built on reputation and Justin's #1 sales techniques is "Forget the talk,
let's go use the boat. You pick the river and conditions, we'll go have
fun." Proof is in the pudding...

Brian

--
My boat project: http://www.advantagecomposites.com/tongass