Donna

Default Colvic Springtide 25

Hi All

My boyfriend and I are in the throws of refurbishing the inside of a boat we
have aquired. We've already stripped the inside and all we have to do is
sand down the inside now... the next step is to put everything back in but
nowhere can we find plans for our boat (Colvic Springtide) Does anyone know
where we might find some?

Thanks!

Debra

(Don't reply via email as this is my sisters account)

mike worrall

Perhaps the manufacturer?

Colvic Craft
Earles Colne Business Park
Earls Colne Colchester Essex UK

Phone: +44 1787 223993
Fax: +44 1787 224330
E-Mail:
Schoonertrash

Try a google search for the Colvic Owners Association or something similar.
That's usually a good start point. Good Luck!

MST

Junior Member

Smile

Hi

I have recently bought a Colvic Springtide and the previous owner gave me two of the original drawings showing Rig and inside layout. i could take some hi res photos and send them to you if you want. Just send me an email to send to and ill do it as soon as possible.
it also gives all the corect lengths for the sails and rigging.

i live in southampton if you wanted to scan the 2 Drawings.

good luck
Dylan