BoatBanter.com

-   -   Looking for 125-150 psi fresh water pump (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/6197-looking-125-150-psi-fresh-water-pump.html)

yes October 21st 03 11:23 PM

Looking for 125-150 psi fresh water pump

Need a 12 VDC potable water pump that puts out 125-150 psi at about 1
gal per min - this is low usage so cheap is good. Any suggestions.

Glenn Ashmore October 21st 03 11:45 PM

Looking for 125-150 psi fresh water pump

This may be more than you need but look at a Pumptec T112. 2 GPM @
250PSI. Street price is about $170. With about $35 in stainless
fittings, hose and a couple of #3 15º pressure washer nozzles and you
have an anchor washdown system that will blow off the stickiest oyster
bank mud.

http://www.pumptec.com/AgCatalogPage...Ag_03_2002_pg4

Don't use it for domestic water though. It will blow out every hose on
the boat. :-)

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

Oliver Fleming October 21st 03 11:48 PM

Looking for 125-150 psi fresh water pump

Hi,
Usually these type of pumps are set at about 40 pounds and
3-4 gals per min

I use flojet and have had very good service from them and
they supply plenty of water for about 4 outlets at the same time.
This is usually plenty on a boat up to about 50foot. If you
want to save water you can buy the very fine spray shower roses.

Cheers
Oliver Fleming