FX

Default Tankers

Hello,

I'm looking for any informations ( web sites, books, museum, etc... ) about
oil tankers - not on the "ecological" point of view but on the life on
board, the engineering aspect, etc...

1000 thanks in advance,

Could you post your answers here :

Thanks in advance,

FX.

steveb

"FX" lifted the trapdoor, peered around and wrote:

I'm looking for any informations ( web sites, books, museum, etc... ) about
oil tankers - not on the "ecological" point of view but on the life on
board, the engineering aspect, etc...

I don't suppose there are many Oil Tanker builders around here .....

But hey, if there are, why not do all this guy's research for him. Don't
bother posting and discussing, just mail direct to his address. Save him
the tedious chore of logging back in to check!

steveb
Stephen Baker

There's a link I like to send for things like this:

http://tulis.dsinet.org/misc/bart.gif

;-)

Steve
Rick

Here are a couple of pics:

http://home.pacifier.com/~rboggs/MANIFEST.HTML

http://home.pacifier.com/~rboggs/ENGINES.HTML

Lots of links available ...

LNG otnmbrd General 15 March 7th 04 01:46 AM
Tankers FX General 1 October 15th 03 04:43 PM