Default China Generator Manufacturer

Yancheng BEST Engine Manufacturing
Corp.,Ltd.(http://www.best-generator.com/) is a professional
manufacturer and supplier of
quality industrial products supported by value added sourcing services.
We have been exporting a wide variety of generators
and machinery. Our product range covers a variety of industries such as
generator sets and general purpose engines, tractors,
agricultural machinery, gardening facility and other items.

Company Address: No.4 Wuxing Industrial zone(C),Yancheng City,Jiangsu
Province,P.R.C
Tel: +86-515-8262287/8221199/8177038
Fax: +86-515-8238287
Mobile: +86-13805109910/13770078789