Commodore James Smollett

Default Boat Forum, a success after first week.

Webmasters at Georgetown Online are understandably excited by the wooden
boat community's acceptance of its latest message area - The Wooden Boat
Forum. http://pub52.ezboard.com/fgeorgetownonlinefrm33

The figures are nothing short of astounding. They opened on the evening of
September 12 and by September 21, 13:15 (EST) the stats we
Total page views 1076
Total message 53
Most page views of any topic 344

The success is attributed to Georgetown Online's ongoing policy of an online
environment rated safe for all ages, no Spam, no advertising and of course
the messages.

".I sailed from Maracaibo, Venezuela to Aruba - a three day beat into the
trade-winds." "I aptly named her after the Dickens' character Uriah Heap,
but she seemed to lose her soul. Perhaps the boat was doomed from the
start.."

Power boaters, sailors, wooden boat enthusiasts and boat builders from
around the Globe are meeting at The Wooden Boat Forum.
http://pub52.ezboard.com/fgeorgetownonlinefrm33

I look forward to meeting you there.

Commodore, James Smollet