Glenn Ashmore

Default Divinicell H-200 craps?

I am looking for about 4-5 sq ft of Divinicell H-200 scraps. Any
thickness any size. I have plenty of H-80 but for a couple of small
areas I need H-200. I just can't see ordering a whole sheet and paying
for shipping just to get a few small pieces.

Any recommendations on who to beg?

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

Lew Hodgett

"Glenn Ashmore" writes:

I am looking for about 4-5 sq ft of Divinicell H-200 scraps. Any
thickness any size.

snip
Are you looking for some high density stuff for under windlass, etc?

--
Lew

Visit: http://home.earthlink.net/~lewhodgett for Pictures

Glenn Ashmore

Default Divinicell H-200 scraps?

Lew Hodgett wrote:
"Glenn Ashmore" writes:

I am looking for about 4-5 sq ft of Divinicell H-200 scraps. Any
thickness any size.

snip Are you looking for some high density stuff for under
windlass, etc?

Yep. Actually a high stress area around the chainplates. I'm not
married to Divinicell but I need the density in some type of foam core.

I figured out that I only need about 2 sq. ft. I just can't bring my
self to pay $200 for a full sheet.